Monday, January 02, 2012

Bloggin' it.

Decided to start a blog for my own personal collection of the films I watch over the year. 


I first saw someone do this on twitter. A fellow film student set a target of a certain amount of films to watch in a calender year. So, I thought, as it's now a new year, I'm going to do this too, and what better way than to keep a record of the films I watch in a blog. 


For someone who studies film, I'm probably quite uncultured. There are still so many classic films I need to watch, so by setting myself a target I can finally achieve this goal, and it can help me to become a better film student overall (hopefully).


So, my fellow twitterer set a target of 200 films. I think that is a pretty achievable number, so I'm going to roll with it. I'll post what films I watch, and either a thumbs up, thumbs down or so/so rating. I'll also add them to my IMDb watchlist, and post links below to films I've already watched.


Target for end of 2012: watch 200 films I haven't seen before. 


And. Here. We. Go.




IMDb watchlist: http://www.imdb.com/user/ur15994049/watchlist

IMDb list of films I want/need to watch: http://www.imdb.com/list/IYsa9W7OjT8/

No comments:

Post a Comment